Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Good Stuff - Day One

The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings! 
Henry Ward Beecher

A few years ago I adopted what I called an "attitude of gratitude" and posted each day for the month of November about something I was grateful for.  I have decided to do a similar thing once again.  Dealing with the loss of my dad and all it entails takes up most of my days as of late.  It's easy to get bogged down and lose sight of the "good stuff" right before my eyes.  I plan to spend the .next 30 days taking time to find at least one bright spot in each day.  I know they are there --- sometimes I just get so caught up in the craziness of life that I forget to look. 

 
Today's good stuff?
Raiding the chicklets Trick or Treat cache.


No comments: