Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Good Stuff - Day Eighteen

At the end of the day, a loving family should find everything forgivable.
Mark V. Olsen and Will Sheffer

Today was a day full of temper tantrums, whining and sassy attitudes --- and the kiddies weren't too wonderful either ;)  I don't know why, but everyone (except Grandma who seems blissfully oblivious to the tension surrounding her) put on their cranky pants this morning.   The Munchkin has a partial excuse --- she has been under the weather for a few days.  And I guess the Geek is a bit overworked and stretched pretty thin because of his job.  I might even give the Little Prince some little lee-way since he too is feeling a little on the funky side of healthy.  Boy Wonder's grumpalumpishness is mostly due to adolescent angst and the surge of hormones running through his man-child body. 

I guess that just leaves me without a good reason for my foul mood.  Dang it, hate it when that happens!  So much easier when I can put the blame on someone else.  Just for that, this Mama Hen needs to take a 10 minute time out.  Wait, I have been extra witchy ... better make it 30 minutes!



Today's good stuff?
Finding a few moments to play with yarn.

No comments: