Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Good Stuff - Day Twenty-Seven

Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities - always see them, for they're always there. 
Norman Vincent Peale

Well, one day down and three more to go on the "flying solo" parenting gig.  So far I only wanted to run away and change my name once.  Okay maybe twice, but who's counting?  At least I fed and clothed everyone and now they are all safely tucked into their beds and I've got a few hours of mindless television coming my way before I call it a night. 

I started out yesterday going down the path of thinking this week was going to get the best of me.  I mean come on, there's four of "them" and only one of me.  But experience has taught me a few things, like how a positive attitude changes everything (or at least makes things bearable) So I'm going to force myself to stay positive. 

And if that doesn't work?  Well, there's always running away ♥

Today's good stuff?
"Discovering" a local historical museum and learning things about my hometown I never knew.

No comments: