Monday, November 26, 2012

The Good Stuff - Day Twenty-Six

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you”
A.A. Milne

I've got the blues today.  We just returned from the adventure to the East Coast and haven't yet settled back  into our old routines.  There are piles of laundry and three cranky chicklets to contend with.  To top it off, the Geek had to take a business trip and I've got to tackle it all by my lonesome.  He won't be gone long, but I still feel slightly "off" without him aroundThere are days I can just barely manage taking care of me --- being solely responsible for the care and feeding of five is almost enough to make me hide under the covers until his safe return home.

Today's good stuff?
Watching cheesy Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel.

No comments: