Friday, November 2, 2012

The Good Stuff - Day Two

Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were big things.
Kurt Vonnegut

I've always liked that quote and try to remember it, especially when it comes to my chicklets.  It is so easy --- especially as an older parent --- to forget to savor each stage your little one is going through.  I try to make a conscious effort not to do this and today's "good stuff" captured one of those special moments.  It may not seem like a big deal in the great scheme of things, but it was a real treat being able to witness such pure unadulterated joy in my little man's eyes.  Yeah, this is the good stuff folks!


Today's good stuff?
Watching the Little Prince enjoy his first taste of cotton candy

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love that quote too! Oh no, now that he's had cotton candy, there's no going back--he's doomed with a life of blue sticky fingers!