Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Good Stuff 2013: Day 7


Even before Christmas has said Hello, it's saying 'Buy Buy'.
Robert Paul

The holiday season has begun.  At least that is what retailers want us to believe.  Decorations are on store shelves.  The mailbox is filling with holiday catalogs.  One of our local radio stations has even begun to play only Christmas music, can you believe it?  I mean we just went trick or treating last week people!

We need to just slow down. Stop rushing things.  Get through Turkey Day and then pour on the Christmas spirit.  It's way too early for all the holiday hoopla.

I might make an exception for the occasional Christmas carol.  In fact I tend to like Christmas music so much, I have been known to listen to it all year long.  It make me smile:). But even I draw the line for Christmas music 24/7 before the Thanksgiving turkey is even being digested!


the good stuff --- singing Christmas carols with your  littles
even if it's rushing things a bit


No comments: