Friday, November 1, 2013

The Good Stuff 2013: Day 1


If you are looking for the bad things in life, then you will find it.  if you search for the good things then that is what you find.
Ann Marie Aguilar

I have been doing this for a few years now --- taking time each day during the month of November to post about something I am grateful for.  It has helped me to make an effort to always try an have an "attitude of gratitude"  not just in November, but all year long.  Some days I miss the mark, but more days than not, I am blessed to be able to spot the "good stuff" --- those bright spots that exist in each and every day if I just take time to look for them.

Today I am grateful for the opportunity to steal away in the middle of the day for a lunch date alone with my husband.  It doesn't happen as often as we might like, but when it does it brings a smile to my soul.

the good stuff --- a date with my sweetie

No comments: