Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Good Stuff 2013: Day 21



While we try to teach our children all about life,

Our children teach us what life is all about.
Angela Schwindt


I mentioned the Little Prince's hugs a few days ago, but they are so delicious I had to acknowledge them once again.  My little man is the most affectionate of my three littles.  He can sense when I need a warm embrace.  He wraps his little arms around me and to top it off, gently pats my back and tells me he loves me. It is one of the sweetest things on earth.
It is not just his hugs I am loving most right now, though --- it is his whole personality.  I am having a ball watching him grow out of his toddler stage.  His sense of humor and take on life seem wise beyond his years.  He has a mischievous side, but his halo is never far from sight.

the good stuff --- watching this little guy grow
(the hugs and kisses he gives me daily,  just make life sweeter)

No comments: