Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Good Stuff 2013: Day 23


Cherish your family for they are your treasure, a storehouse of riches, wealth beyond measure.
Author Unknown 

The Geek and I were able to "sneak" out of the house alone today to run some errands.  It is always a treat to break away if even only for a few minutes to talk with another grown up without little ears hearing every word.  Our "date" to the local feed store may have been good stuff, but an unexpected call from my brother-in-law brought something else worth being grateful for into my world today.

The Geek and I have been struggling with coming up with cost effective storage solutions as we work to simplify the chaos around the ol' farmhouse.  We were hesitant to purchase something new right now with the holiday season fast approaching.  My brother-in-law's gift was the perfect fit.

a picture of my "new" cabinet will go here tomorrow 
the good stuff --- being blessed with just what was needed 


No comments: