Friday, July 22, 2011

The Problem With Cute Kids

I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.
Author Unknown

I have been blessed with cute chicklets.  My brood -- especially the younger ones -- love hamming it up for the camera. And because they are so gosh darn cute, I am usually happy to oblige.  While this might not seem like a bad thing, it does pose some problems for this Mama Hen.

Like the fact that my new camera can hold nearly 2000 pictures at a time and I have filled up the card more than once.  No big deal if I could force myself to delete some, but how can I hit the delete button and banish even one of these beauties to the "trash pile"? 


It's also a big distraction. I often find myself avoiding things that need to be done around the house (especially laundry!) just so I can capture the fleeting moments of childhood.  I mean dirty socks don't stand a chance against this guy!


We do not remember days; we remember moments.
Cesare Pavese

1 comment:

Jill said...

One word: download!