Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Good Stuff 2014 - Day One



When you express thankfulness, even the almost empty tank of petrol will go the extra mile; it changes challenges into opportunities, mistakes into experiences, disappointments into celebrations, doubt into faith.
Malti Bhojwani

It's November already ---when did that happen? Guess it's time to clear away the cobwebs from this little blog and get back to writing again. Boy, have I have missed it! 

To keep with my tradition that I have been doing for a few years now --- each day during November I will be posting about something I am grateful for.  This practice has really helped me to have an "attitude of gratitude"  not just in November, but all year long.  Okay, so there are some days I have a hard time spotting the "good stuff" --- those bright spots that exist in each and every day if I just take time to look for them --- but overall this practice has become a part of my life and that is definitely "good stuff"!

today's good stuff:
red licorice from my little one's' trick or treat stash picked out just for me --- i love it anyway but when it is a gift from the heart it is even sweeter♡

No comments: