Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Good Stuff 2014 - Day Twenty-seven


I suppose I will die never knowing what pumpkin pie tastes like when you have room for it.
Robert Brault

Bring on the stretchy pants, it's Thanksgiving.  Actually, I didn't eat too much this year.   It was all incredibly delicious,  but my appetite was off. My little guy was not feeling well AT ALL. He was up most the night sicker than anything.  I'm afraid I might be coming down with something similar. 

The littlest littles recited a few Thanksgiving poems before dinner ---they were (in Boo's words) totes adorbs!  Boo even shared a special performance but I'll mention that in a second.   Boy Wonder shared a wonderfully spoken  Thanksgiving Blessing .

Overall -- despite the upset tummies -- it was a blessed Thanksgiving day.  Thanksgiving 2014 is drawing to a close. The pies have all been sampled,  the leftovers have been put away, the dishes washed and all that's left to do is sleep.   It is well with my soul♡

Today's good stuff:
Boo has been taking voice lessons for a few months now.  As a surprise for Thanksgiving,  she has been working on a little piece to share the with us.  All of us were blown away by her beautiful voice flawlessly singing "Praise God from whom all Blessings flow" ♡

No comments: