Friday, November 28, 2014

The Good Stuff 2014 - Day Twenty-eight

Only in America do people trample others for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they already have.
Unknown

I don't  like "doing" Black Friday.  In my mind, there is no bargain worth the chaos -- not to mention getting out of a warm bed before the crack of dawn.  I don't like crowds on a good day and that goes double on a day known for its insanity.

Boy Wonder and I did venture out after supper this evening. We needed to pick up a few necessities.  The parking lot at our local shopping center was nearly empty.  We ended up doing a little shopping after all.  I don't think there were more than ten customers in the whole store.  Now that's a Black Friday shopping experience I can handle!

Today's good stuff:
Christmas lights!  I dream of one day having an over-the-top display like this♡

No comments: