Thursday, August 18, 2011

In a Funk

Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it
Jacques Prévert


Not sure why, but I've been in a bit of a funk for the last few days.  Maybe it's because summer's winding down and I didn't get to do everything I had hoped to this year.  Maybe it's because no matter how much laundry I do, I can never seem to get ahead of it. Maybe it's because Boy Wonder and the Munchkin are constantly bickering.  Maybe it's because the Little Prince is getting frustrated that he doesn't yet have the words to get his point across so he resorts to the "oh so unpleasant" temper tantrum.  Maybe it's because I've got a birthday party to plan (for the Munchkin) and the house is an absolute mess.

Maybe it's all of those things combined.  It just might be the whole pile of "little things" that has this Mama Hen out of sorts.  I don't know for sure.  Whatever it is, I do know it will pass.  It always does.  There ain't nothing a little time (and copious amounts of chocolate) can't fix!

2 comments:

Jill said...

You and me both, sister. . . . . .

Pamela said...

@Jill: it's comforting to know I'm not the only one :)