Friday, April 5, 2013

"Fear Less" Friday

Anything I've ever done that ultimately was worthwhile... initially scared me to death.
Betty Bender

In my never ending quest to become more regular in my blogging, I have come up with another awesome idea (humor me okay?)  I have some issues with the "f-word" --- I'm talking about fear here, folks.  I have made a some efforts to make my life "fear less".  To be honest, however, I have been kinda half-hazard about the whole thing.  I have decided it's time to step things up a notch.  To push that bad boy to the curb and face fear head on and stop letting it hold me back.  

So how am I thinking this will all play out?  Well, I am so glad you asked. 

Every week I will give myself a new challenge ... a new "mountain to climb" so to speak.  Some weeks this might be something as simple as reading a new book.   Sometime I may push the envelope a bit more and say --- try a new recipe. Or I may go all crazy and try something totally outside of my comfort zone like skydiving.  OK, maybe not skydiving, but I trust you get the idea.  The possibilities are endless dontcha think?  Then on Friday I will share my foolishness "fear less-ness" with you.

 
So how 'bout it? Care to join me?  Why not take a leap and maybe just discover something you can't live without along the way?  I dare you.  Heck, I double dog dare you :)  Just be sure to post what you've done in the comments section --- I want to be able to give you a virtual high five:)

Remember ...
A ship in harbor is safe - but that is not what ships are for.
John A. Shedd, Salt from My Attic

No comments: