Thursday, November 3, 2011

Am I Coming or Going?

This is one of those weeks where even though I'm having fun, I'll be glad when it's all over.  Seriously, I don't know whether I am going or coming ... and the truth is ... it's both.

Last weekend we were in Indianapolis for the Crossroads of America National Poultry Show. I've got lots to share about that and I will, I promise. It's just that we made a quick stop home for a few days and I have a pile of laundry to get through before we are off again to tag along with the Geek on a business trip. I'll post more about our jaunts when we get home.

Here's a peek at the chicklets all decked out in their Halloween outfits. Just in case you can't tell, the Munchkin was a Glamorous Witch, Boy Wonder channeled his inner Cowboy and the Little Prince did his best impersonation of a cow. We had fun, but we missed our "tradition" of sharing the holiday with my sister and brother-in-law. We know change is inevitable, but it just wasn't all that fun for any of us. We loved the little town where they use to live and decided that next year we're going back there to trick or treat. It won't be the same without them, but at least we can keep up part of the tradition.





No comments: