Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Curve Ahead

I like to think that I am a pretty easy going person. I don't get upset when plans change. I try to just go with the flow. When I am faced with something I have never experienced before I try not to let worry get the best of me.  I trust that the bends in the road are just opportunities for new adventure.

Most of the time I am that person, but today is not one of those days.


I am facing a great big "curve ahead" sign and I would be lying if I didn't say it's got me nervous.  Without going into detail, I'll just say it is requiring a huge amount of trust in God.  I know that no matter what lies ahead, God is already there.  I know all that, but sometimes I still forget.  Sometimes I still give into to the what-ifs.  Sometimes I still worry and that's where I am today. Just being honest here:)

I am not without hope, however. I know that even if things don't go according to plan (my plan anyway), it will be alright. I know that He will walk beside me just as He always has, giving me the strength to get through this crazy ride that is my life. Even though my spirit is uneasy today, I know in my heart that no matter what happens --- I will be OK. 

No comments: