Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Crazy with a Side of Crazy

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” 
Albert Einstein

Life here on the farm, as usual, has been nothing short of a ride on the ol' crazy train.  I can handle "single parenting" the kids while the Geek is away on business ... as long as there's chocolate.  I can handle all the craziness of becoming my mama's caregiver a little more each day ... as long as there's chocolate. And I can handle the bajillion other demands on my time that pop up each day ... as long as there's , well you know, chocolate.  But not having time to write? No time to steal away and vent and get a chance to spew out a word or two? That makes this Mama Hen a bit crazy (as my brood will attest) and there ain't no chocolate in the world can cure that! Unfortunately, this may be the only chance I get to write this week and my time is up.  I think I may have carved out a big chunk of time next week, however, and this chickie couldn't be happier!

The act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this in turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium.
Norbet Platt

No comments: