It seems like only yesterday ---
- I saw her in the ultrasound for the first time.
- I felt her doing gymnastics in my belly and I thought "Oh no, this one's a wild one!"
- I heard the doctor saying, "Your baby girl is here!"
- I looked into those big brown eyes and thought, "Wow, she's beautiful!"
- I sang her a lullaby and rocked her to sleep.
- I watched her learn to sit up, then crawl, take her first steps and dance for the very fist time.
- I heard her first words followed shortly by her first song.
- She IS a wild one and then some!
- She's beautiful inside and out.
- I still sing her a lullaby every evening only instead of "Rock-a-bye Baby" it's Adele's "Make You feel My Love"
- She practically sings and dances from sun up to sun down
She really is more precious than rubies!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
I Love You to the moon --- and back!