Sunday, March 20, 2011

Out with the cold...

in with the woo-hoo!!!* 


No doubt about it, I got me a case of "spring fever" and I got it bad!  I am soooo happy to kiss winter toodle-loo.  It has not been a kind one and I for one, am ready for a change. 

This morning as I lay in bed in that semi-conscious state between dreaming and actually pulling my sorry butt out of the covers, my mind began to wander.  I started to think about what I could do to rearrange the house and change things up a bit.  I'm not exactly sure what it is I want to accomplish, I just feel like it's time to move things around.  Spruce things up.  Just do something.  The Geek usually gets nervous when I get like this, but this year he feels it too.  Spring is in the air and it's about time!

It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!
Mark Twain


* quote originally by E. Marshall

2 comments:

Jill said...

okay, so how'd ya do your pics? We can tell it's spring around here as our power went out for 2 hours due to rain.

Pamela said...

Yeah, spring here means the roads turn into "chocolate pudding" ... blech! As for my pics, I have a new "toy" I found on the internet to play with ... it's called Picnik ... it's fun and best of all, it's free. You can upgrade, for more capabilities, but I can't justify that...yet!