Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Around the Bend

A bend in the road is not the end of the road...
unless you fail to make the turn.
Author Unknown

Life here on the farm is a experiencing  major bend in the road.  I hesitate about how much to put out there in "blogland", but I will say this, I believe that God has a plan for us.  I will also say that it is very hard to "let go and let God."  You think you know the way your life is going to all work out and the boom ... a "bend in the road".  I never imagined experiencing all that we have had to go through lately, but somehow we've managed to "make the turns," and somehow with God's grace I know we'll make this one too.  It's just so hard sometimes, you know?  I want to know all the answers now.  I want to know what's waiting around the bend, but I can't.  I just need to trust Him and be patient.  That's why they call it faith, right?

No comments: