Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Good Stuff - Day Thirty

Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world.
John Milton

Another November draws to a close and  I am once again changed for the better by my exercise in gratefulness.   As I said at the start of this month, this is not my first time doing this -- nor (God willing) will it be my last. Even though I have been through this before, each "trip" leaves me with a renewed sense of awe and thankfulness to my Heavenly Father and all the blessings -- big and small --- He gives me on a daily basis.  Milton was right. Cultivating gratitude does  "forever (change) how we experience life and the world" and for that I am eternally grateful!

Today's good stuff:
Today was just an ordinary day on the farm.  It was in the daily minutia that today's good stuff was found. My oldest biting his tongue when in the past he wouldn't have. My daughter bringing me dinner in bed because I am feeling a little under the weather and my youngest taking time out from playing to snuggle beside me. This is my life and its all good stuff♡

No comments: